Join Our Unique Financial Family
Tri State Rail Federal Credit Union is a Member Owned financial cooperative that has been serving our members since 1949. We strive to offer friendly personal service and also have a wide variety of financial products and services available. Take advantage of the many benefits we offer you!.
A Long-Standing Tradition
We are a full-service financial institution serving many employer groups, retirees, and their family members. Members receive better savings and loan rates, in addition to many other benefits that membership has to offer. Your Credit Union is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, Supervisory Committee and is managed by experienced financial professionals.
After you become a Credit Union member, you can invite your family members to join. Your family members can also enjoy all the same great products, services, and conveniences. Applications are available at any Credit Union branch office.
Joining Is Easy
To join the Credit Union, you must open a Share Savings Account. This is your share in the Credit Union. Deposit and maintain $5.00 in this account, and you’re immediately eligible for the many money-savings benefits of membership.
Membership is open to those individuals who live, work, worship or attend school in certain areas within the City of Erie. (Contact the Credit Union for details)
You can also become a member if you are employed with or have retired from any of the Employer Groups listed below:
- Action Painting Company
- Alling & Cory
- American Meter Company, Inc.
- AMTRAK (National Railroad Passenger Corporation)
- Arrow Swift Printing
- Ashtabula Boat & Dock Company
- Bay City Orthocare
- Bill Morewood Plumbing and Heating
- Bush Industries
- Childs Store Fixtures
- Chuck Graham Roofing
- Church of the Holy Family
- CK Tool and Die
- Clark-McKibben Safety Products
- Concrete Services Corporation
- Consolidated Business Forms Co.
- Cooper Business Machines
- Copes Vulcan Division- White Consolidated Industries
- Credit Bureau of Erie
- CSX Transportation
- CVS Pharmacy
- D & F Tool, Inc.
- DeMarco, Wachter and Co.
- Dial-A-Check Payroll Service
- East Erie Commercial Railroad
- Erie Bearings Company
- Erie Copy Products
- Erie County Funeral Directors Association
- Filippi T.V. Service
- Gateway Press, Inc.
- Generator & Motor Services, Inc.
- Girard Township Employee’s
- Guardian Construction Management Services, Inc.
- H & L Tool Company
- Hagan Business Machines
- Hair Affair On The Avenue
- Jones & Laughlin Steel Corporation
- Knox Western, Inc.
- L. M. Wander & Sons Landscaping
- Lake Shore Railway Historical Society
- Logistics Plus
- Longo Plumbing & Heating
- McCreary Roofing Company
- Mica Tool Manufacturing Company
- Minnick Electric, Inc.
- Norfolk Southern Railroad
- North East Equipment Co.
- Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
- Peterson’s Property Maintenance
- Pharmacare Specialty Pharmacy
- Poplar White Truck
- Power Silicon and Monolithic Technologies Corporation
- Printing Concepts, Inc.
- Professional Communications, Inc.
- PSM Technologies Corporation
- Reinforced Molding Corporation
- RSL COM U.S.A.
- Stadtlander Drug Company, Inc.
- Sullivan Supply Company
- Summit Hardwoods, Inc.
- T & C Industries, inc.
- TeleCoin Communications, Ltd.
- Thomas Lee Printing & Mailing, Inc.
- Uniflow Mfg. Co.
- Valley Tire Company
- Vavala Concrete Construction Co.
- L. M. Wander & Sons Landscaping
- Weber, Murphy, Fox Architecture Construction Company
- West Penn Testing Laboratories, Inc.
- Westinghouse Credit Corporation
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation, Advanced Energy Systems
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation, Ardmore Site
- Westinghouse Integrated Building Systems
- Westinghouse Voice Systems